I’m thrilled to have been featured in the July issue of Reaktor magazine, with a detailed interview and five of my flash fiction stories.
Triin Loide asked me a broad range of interesting questions and never let me get away with an easy answer in Intervjuu: Sylvia Spruck Wrigley.
And five stories which have never before been seen in Estonian:
- Ela, oh, ela translated by Mari Vallik
- Kosmosereis kaotab oma võlu, kui oled kaotanud oma menstruaalanuma translated by Mari Vallik
- Maitsev kõhutäis translated by Harly Kirspuu
- Sa elad ainult korra translated by Harly Kirspuu
- Sinna ja tagasi taas translated by Mari Vallik
I’m flattered to have made my debut in Reaktor in such a big way!